Monday, April 12, 2010

In preparation for baby boy king we are getting things done around the house. We finally, after a month of Toby moving in, finished his big boy room. It's a camping theme with bears, tents, trucks, canoes, and moose. He's been doing great...sleeping 10-11 hours a night without getting up. We are soooo lucky to have a good sleeper. He's still a big thumb sucker so that helps a bunch. He'll stick that thumb in his mouth when we wakes up in the middle of the night without even opening his eyes. We hung his art from school up and we update it when he has a holiday or something special he's doing in school. He's very proud of it and so are we!Right now at Advent, Toby is learning all about farms and farm animals. Yesterday was Farm Day at the Tlh. Museum. Toby couldn't wait to pet the bunny but was not too interested in touching the 3 1/2 foot alligator. He sat very still and was very serious when getting his face painted..which he asked to do without us saying anything. He got a boat and a spider on his cheeks...but the best was his hands. He picked an alligator and a pink heart! What a tough loving little man!


















Update on baby boy #2
My wonderful friend and our family nanny, Celeste, hosted a baby shower for me on Saturday at Chez Pierre. It was beautiful and great to have friends and family share in the joy of the new baby. I am really getting excited to see him... and hopefully name him! I've been having some consistant Braxton Hicks contractions. Ronnie actually timed them yesterday...but I am sure I am not close to actual pre-labor contractions. My body's just working hard in preparation to give birth. I have thought the entire pregnancy that I'm coming early. If May 6th comes and goes...I'm going to be so upset - but hey - what can you do?
My vote is April 26th - 7 lbs. 6 oz. R
onnie's vote is May 5th - 7 lbs. 3 oz. Thanks a lot honey - you gave me one day!

For fun.... let's do another poll....do you think mystery baby is coming in April or May? How many pounds and ounces do you think he'll be?
Vote today! This will be fun!
We love you!
Kaley, Ron, Toby, and Mr. Kicker!

No comments: