Monday, April 19, 2010

2 1/2 Weeks to go...

What a surfer dude we have on our hands! He's getting so grown up!
Friday was my birthday and we went to Destin with Celeste and Rick for the weekend. On Thursday, though, we all spent the night at mama and papa's condo so Toby could sleep with the cousins for the first time. He slept with mama, papa, meme (Freeman), and Daisy - full bed! He didn't cry for me at all and slept through the night. He said bye to me like no big deal when I told him mommy and daddy were leaving ...but really we were sleeping in the next room. Our boy is all grown up and mommy's not ready for it! It was much harder for me than it was for him but I am happy is so confident.
We had a great time with our friends and it was nice to get some much needed sun! I feel a little bad that I burned my belly. Here I am getting ready to pop!
Here are the boys making sand castles in the sand...

The weather was amazing all weekend. Ronnie and I got to go to dinner - PF Changs - by ourselves! It was sad to come home but we had to get back to the normal demands of work week.

We have pretty much decided on the name Grayson Michael King. We both were trying it out this weekend by talking about the baby by name to see if we liked it.

Diana, my midwife, is coming over tonight for a check-up. I'm having braxton hicks regularly on some days. Some days not. Some are tense enough to catch my breath and stop me in my tracks. Other than that...no other signs. I'm convinced with all the "pre-work" my body is doing... baby will just pop right out! Wishful thinking:) hehe

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments: