We picked Toby up from school last Friday after his Easter Party and he was dressed like a bunny! He had so much fun .... he told us all about the egg hunt, the coloring, and of course - the candy. He had a whole bag of eggs filled with candy. I asked him what he did at Chapel and if he sang about how much Jesus loves him? He put his hands together under his chin and said, "Ahhh-men"! No joke!!! It was so sweet! These are the moments when I wish we could have our life recorded on video forever.
Our first official tricycle ride! I steered Toby as he rode his bike alongside daddy. We went a whole 50 yards (which is 49 more than usual) before having to come back because he wanted to get out.
Springtime Tallahassee Parade this past Saturday! Daddy taught Toby to beg through the bars for candy - and it worked! Lots of people in the parade gave Toby candy and beads. We then went to the kids area and Toby held his first live starfish!
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE picture. Toby's been helping out in the kitchen with me for at least a year now! He got a Chef's hat in the mail the other day and wears it every time he's in the tower (the step stool platform). Here he is just before helping mommy wash broccoli. Ronnie and I swear this boy will either be a chef or a musician.
We have a nice surprise planned for all of you next weekend. I'll post pictures!
We hope everyone has a wonderful week and Happy Easter!
Love, The Kings
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Toby looks so grown up! We need to catch up - I'll give you a call this week. I really hope we can get together before we move.
Post a Comment