Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Activities


FALL SOCCER
Toby completed his first season of Soccer with YMCA.  He loved playing goalie.  He did really well running and kicking the ball and made at least five goals this season.  He's still a little too young for basketball but we may sign him up for T-ball in the Spring.

It was hard at times to get Grayson off the playing field.  He was very supportive of big brother.  He would cheer Toby on and run out onto the field to give him a high five.  I missed the first game because I had to work the first FSU home game but Ronnie said it looked like a bunch of crazy little people running around confused and bumping in to each other.

It was completely different by the second game.  I think the 2 practices a week helped:)  There was order on the field and the 3-4 year olds actually knew what was going on.  They figured it out pretty quick.  There were still the changing of the cries, and running to mommy, stopping to get a snack, etc.  It was exciting and Yes, I am that annoying soccer mom that brings an air horn!



Havana Pumpkin Festival
Cat in the Hat mommy with Thing1 and Thing 2 at the Havana Pumpkin Festival. Pony riding, pumpkin painting, story time, and eating fabulous fair food. It was beautiful weather and we had a great time! Look at those happy faces!





Moon over Maclay.  Scarecrows, jazz music, and Tree climbing





No comments: