So I asked, “Grayson, what do you want to do for your
birthday party?” He yelled, “Ball!” I was relieved. Thank God.
That’s it? What if he said buga
(his word for bugs) or dog? I was
prepared to do whatever, get whatever, live animals and everything. But honestly, I was happy it was so easy. Soccer it was. We must have had at least 10 soccer balls and
a really cool goal that screamed “Score” when you kicked the ball in the net.
We had a grand time – a breakfast buffet with a build
your own waffle station, mimosas, quiche, homemade zucchini muffins that Toby
made from the zucchini in our garden, soccer ball cookies, toys, games, and of
course, a very brief mini soccer game! Grayson was caught drinking Aunt
Heather’s Mimosa. He knows how to party! It was more of a food fest than a soccer party
Grayson says he’s Two.
I say he’s Two with Tude (as in attitude). He is a lover boy, always hanging on mommy
and kissing me. On the contrary, he is
very independent, playing by himself and always on a mission. He always wants to play with brother. He wants to do what Toby is doing.
Grayson is talking up a storm. He said his first sentence a few weeks
ago. In the car, he said, “Daddy car
seat” and pointed to his car seat from Daddy’s car.
Last week he went to the hospital because his paper thin
big toe nail got caught on his shoe and almost ripped completely off. We have to keep it bandaged as long as we can
so it can start growing out underneath.
Makes me queasy every time I think about it. He’s so strong he didn’t even cry when it
happened nor while the nurse was cleaning it.
He does like to tell everyone he has a band aid on his booboo.
He is an amazing little guy who is growing up
quickly. He has an amazing personality. Strong willed, tough, sweet, and extremely
smart! Love you bunches Grayson!
No comments:
Post a Comment