We had a great Easter! All around. I think the boys had about 6 Easter egg hunts. We went to the Thomasville Road Baptist Church festival. We watched a puppet show and rode Toby's horse. The Easter bunny ate carrots and left them all over the house. The boys got baskets of toys, games, candy and a spider man bathing suit for Toby and Superman for Grayson.
These are just two examples of our many deep hearted conversations:
"Mommy?"
"Yes, Toby"
"Did you know that Jesus died for you?"
"Yes he did. Jesus died on the cross for you and me so we can go to Heaven and be with him forever one day."
"I love Jesus"
"Me too. I love you Toby"
_____________________________________________________________
"Mommy? What are we doing today when you pick me up from school?"
"Going home to play."
"How about we go visit Jesus."
"Toby.... we won't visit Jesus until we die and go to Heaven." "You remember that Nana is in
Heaven with Jesus right?" "Jesus is high in the sky...up in the clouds."
Toby pauses and stares at me for a long while. "Well let's go visit Nana then"
I replied, "Sure....we will go visit Nana at her grave and pray for her."
No comments:
Post a Comment