One week ago I accepted the Private Event Director position at the University Center Club. This was the position I had exactly 4 years ago. I said goodbye to the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association after 4 wonderful years. It was bitter sweet. My boss was so good to me. I had a lot of time off the second year I was there with Toby's surgery and recovery. They were always understanding and flexible with my schedule that changed every few months because of Ronnie's school schedule. I am going to miss all that time off. I now work a minimum of 50 hours a week, most weekends, and every FSU home game. There are pros and cons of course but it was good timing and a good decision that was made for the family.
Kris, a friend from church, home schools her children and also takes in a few children. She will be watching Grayson Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays all day. It's great that Grayson will get to stay in a home environment with a few children his age. The older kids will help take care of him too:) Grayson will be starting Advent in three weeks. He will be attending all day Tuesdays and Thursdays. Toby will be going back to Advent too, except this time instead of 5 half days, he will be going 5 full days.
Ron starts his job at Deloitte August 15th. So.. in one month we will go from 1 part time working parent and 1 child in preschool part time to 2 full time working parents and 2 children in preschool/daycare full time. Needless to say the anxiety is high around here. It'll take some transition...we will figure it out eventually.
Our house is still for sale and we have someone pretty interested in it. We will see what happens...
We have been in the process of making leg #6. It's a completely different type of leg and composition...Can't wait to unveil the surprise.
Grayon got dedicated at our church a couple of weeks ago. It was a really nice ceremony.
We are so proud of Grayson and lucky to be his parents. I am awaiting more pictures from the photographer. This is one mama took.
Hope you all have a great week!
Love, The Kings
No comments:
Post a Comment