Monday, June 13, 2011

Hit the ground running...literally!

Everyone knows the saying, "Hit the ground running".  That means something different for Ronnie.  Ronnie's last day of classes is this Thursday!  He is planning on walking in August with honors.  For his surprise, I got him Tandem Sky Diving which he has always wanted to do but I've always been too scared to let him.  After toiling around with this crazy idea...I convinced myself to get him something he wanted not what I wanted to get him.  Last weekend we went to the most deserted red neck pop up tent falling apart plane sky diving drop shop this side of the Mississippi.  Crazy part is...Ronnie loved it and wants to do it again.  Toby actually wanted to go too...and I really think he would have.  Happy Graduation - You  deserve it!




Last Monday, Toby began his first camp ever - Vacation Bible Camp at Christ Presbyterian Church.  I was anxious leading up to and the drop off because it was an unfamiliar place for Toby.  It's a different church than we go to and he didn't know any of the teachers or kids that were there.  That didn't stop Toby... Mr. Social.  Everyone loved him from the first day.  His teacher's name was Sylvia and he was in the cookie cutter class.  The camp theme was Shake it Up! - Where Kid's Carry Out God's Recipe.  He had a great time all week.  Today ended the week with a program of songs and movements and a lunch.  Toby was nicknamed "the dancer" of the class.  Watch him shake his thing below...





Memorial Day Destin Trip
Our adventure out on the Hammerhead...
Grayson was so happy he was squealing like a little girl.  Toby got to drive the boat!  I love that my boys are going to grow up on the water fishing like I did.


Last Friday, we welcomed two new babies in our circle of friends and family!  Welcome Baby Cole (Jenn, Jason, and Dylan Bryant) 19.5in 7 lbs. 3oz. and Colton (Ronnie's Cousin Tanya's baby)  19 in. 7 lbs 6 oz.
Congratulations!

No comments: