Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Grayson!

Grayson turned 6 months old on Monday!  We had a celebration for him where we had chocolate cupcakes and he got to try bananas - his first solid food!  Despite the yucky faces, I think he liked it.  Or...maybe he just liked the rubber spoon because he kept grabbing for it!  He is the only baby I've ever seen to actually shake a rattle.  He's been really excited about shaking his toys and he has mastered transfering toys from one hand to another. 

Grayson loves to squeal like a little girl and is starting to hug:)  He's sitting up well but prefers to stand up!  He LOVES big brother Toby!  He can't take his eyes off of him! He's both a morning and night person - what's up with that?  He now notices if I am in the room and prefers me to hold him.  He's so precious!  What a wonderful gift from God!






No comments: