Grayson is going to be our big boy. He weighed 10 lbs 10 oz yesterday at his one month check-up! That's 2 1/2 lbs more than birth weight. His length is 22 inches. That makes him in the 75th percentile...which is a big difference from Toby's 20th percentile at this age. He doesn't look big though because he's so long. Ronnie's already nicknamed him Butter Cheeks Double Chin and I call him Baby Gray just like I told Heather I wouldn't! We had his 1 month birthday breakfast, which was also Toby's 29 month birthday.
About a month ago, Toby decided that he doesn't want to wear his leg all that much. He wants to take it off all the time now. It's not really good timing because I am always caring a baby - go figure. Toby tells us "I don't want my leg on...I want to knee walk," but really it's nubby walking. Toby is getting his temporary new leg this Friday. It's actually amazing what he can do... and entertaining!
Toby's official first night sleeping away from us was the night of the 7th. Toby spent the night at Mama and Papa's house and slept with Daisy and Mama. Of course he didn't get upset or want mommy or daddy. Other than being overly tired and cranky yesterday, he did great:)
Ronnie is still sporting straight A's at FSU. He has 3 semesters left until he gets an expensive piece of paper! He is double majoring in MIS (Management Information Systems) and Management.
Even though labor was 4 1/2 weeks ago...I am still feeling the aftershocks. I have had some bad problems with my back...thanks to worse back labor than the already terrible first. Within the last two weeks, I have had trouble walking on my right leg because of shooting pain in my back. Ronnie laughs at me because I limp everywhere:( I have had x-rays that came back normal thank God. I start Physical Therapy next week and am taking lots of ibuprofen. My lower back is still swollen and bruised. It's a good thing Grayson is so adorable! Hopefully things will get better soon:)
We hope you all are having a wonderful summer so far!
We hope you all are having a wonderful summer so far!
Love, The Kings
2 comments:
Hey Kaley,
That is a great video of Toby walking on his nubby - that is so awesome!
Great to hear how you all are doing. I need to update our blog soon...just right after I finish unpacking :(
Kristina
Hi Kings! Toby is as cute as ever and Grayson looks so much like him! I'm glad your doing well, Im so sorry bout your back Kaley :( Good Luck with physical therapy.
Wishing you a goodnight sleep,Kimberly
Post a Comment