Friday, November 13, 2009

Mickey Mouse Leg !


What a long two days. We left Wednesday morning to go to Gainesville to do the adjustments on Toby's temporary leg and get the new one. We knew it would take all day...but it actually took 2 days. There were changes that needed to be made to the socket ... and changes to the socket mean a whole new one. So instead of coming home, we decided to stay. We went to Target, bought some clothes and stayed in Gainesville. We had a good time playing at the park, at the mall, and at the Doctor's office.

Last night after much anticipation, we finally got the MICKEY MOUSE leg. It's so cool and Toby loves it. It's a little long but that just means it'll be perfect in a few weeks. Toby's wearing a little lift in his other shoe to compensate for the new leg being a little tall.
Just look at the difference between the last leg and the new one...
What a great day! God is good to us for all our love and support:) I must share with you and show off a minute...as we were driving home last night at 10 o'clock...I reminded Ronnie what wonderful parents we are. We do the best for Toby even if that means going out of town for 4 Doctor apts on 4 different days in a week and a half. I have lots to update about Toby...but right now I've got to get ready for his School Silent Auction tonight! Will I ever sleep again? Not a chance - especially with new baby on the way...
Love, The Kings

1 comment:

Amy Fitz said...

What a cutie he is! You are right...ya'll are AWESOME parents!