Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Birthday Weekend!

Toby is 1 1/2 years old today! Happy Birthday Baby!


I had to share this! This is a great picture that Heather took of us. This was Toby's first fishing trip a couple of weeks ago!
Can't wait to go again.








What a big holiday weekend we had! Ron's birthday was the 2nd and mommy got him a surprise tattoo. He's been wanting another one for years, so I finally gave in:) Everyone knows I'm not a big tattoo fan, but I must admit it's pretty cool! It's a four point crown (for King, of course) with 4 garnet (Toby's birthstone) diamonds to symbolize Toby's 4 toes that were amputated, and his full name in cursive. It's very special!



We went to the Fitzpatrick's July 4th party and had a great time! Here's Toby waiting patiently ... he looks as though he's thinking, "Come on already!" Toby loved the fireworks! In this picture to the right with Nana he's saying "POW POW!"



1 comment:

Kristina said...

OMG - I love Ronnie's new tatto! What a great idea. My birthstone is garnet too :)