We also set up a pool, a sand table, a water table, and a fun sprinkler. We did color sand art bottles and color your own beach balls for craft projects. Grayson had a great time! Had no idea what was going on...but loved playing in the sand and splashing in the water. He especially loved eating endless amounts of goldfish.
I made a sand castle cake that turned out perfectly. I was skeptical on that one. It ended up being really easy to do:) Grayson had his own cake....a mini beach ball. Grayson didn't know what to think about his mini beach ball cake. He squished it, took one mouth full, and then sat on it. It was sooo funny!
Our photographer came to the party to do our one year session. I will post more pictures when I get the CD.
Grayson is walking well with push toys and holding hands. He has let go a few times...so I suspect it won't be long before he takes off on his own. His words are mama, dada, ball, brother, and uh-oh. He eats just about anything. He has a tint of red in his hair (from Ronnie's father) which explains the temper he shows when he doesn't get his way. He loves to dance, hug and open mouth kisses.
Happy First (officially a toddler now) Birthday Grayson!
| Grayson's Beach |
| Proof of birthday cake still on his lips and legs |
1 comment:
Kaley, you are awesome!! Gold Medal Momma - for sure! I'm so sad that we haven't seen each other since going back to work. It's time for me to plan Zooey's birthday party, now! Thanks for the great ideas.
Post a Comment