Friday, April 8, 2011

Boys Update

Grayson turned 11 months old today.  He's figured out he can get somewhere quicker crawling so he's decided to stop learning how to walk at this time.  He loves throwing toys in baskets...and even in the toilet.  Half awake, every morning I make coffee.  I barely know what's going on around me until I yell Grayson NO as he's shoveling cat food in his mouth.  He loves it!  He keeps going back for more.  He loves to dance when music comes on and he just started waving hi and bye.  He really loves playing with balls....and has started saying "ball".  He loves to be scared and play chase. 

The boys wrestle every night together.  Toby loves making him laugh.  Toby tickles Grayson on his back and he cackles till he pee pees in his diapie:)  I can't get over how much Grayson looks like Toby sometimes!
At first I thought Grayson was a clone.. but now they are starting to act a little different.

Toby has been enjoying school and all the activities. He is especially interested in writing right now. He sits down with a notebook and a pen and writes me letters. Then he comes, shows me, and reads me what he wrote. Too funny! We just finished updating Toby's bathroom. It's now the Curious George collection from Pottery Barn... pretty cute. I got appliques of George for the walls. Toby is so funny. Every morning he tells me he loves his new George bathroom:)

We went to the Springtime Tallahassee Parade last weekend with our friends - Jenn, Dylan, Steve, Patty and Bruce!  It was a gorgeous day!



Happy Spring!

No comments: